WE’RE EMBARKING ON A NEW PROJECT AT MILLINGTON HALL FARM TO:
– Create a local food destination
– Design and integrate a shared space for the community
– Improve road, cycle and pedestrian infrastructure
– Boost the local economy through job creation
WHAT WILL THE PROJECT ENTAIL?
– Bringing the redundant buildings back into use
– Developing a thriving food destination for locals and visitors
– Creating a new purpose for Millington Hall Farm for the community
WHY IS IT NEEDED?
– To ensure we improve and maintain our historic buildings
– To improve access for communities and visitors (key themes for Cheshire East Council and Tatton Group)
– To sensitively restore and repurpose the farmstead to provide facilities for many different uses and users, especially rural businesses
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Your suggestions are a vital part of the planning process. We want to further understand our community’s needs and talk through your ideas and concerns. Please take time to come and visit us at the public consultation session and touch, feel and taste the wonderful things Millington Hall Farm can offer:
MILLINGTON HALL FARM
MILLINGTON HALL LANE