Tatton Park Gate Village is the first strategic site the Estate is bringing forward in over a generation. The Tatton Estate is looking for development partners who share their masterplanning, sustainability and community vision and who will continue to strengthen trust in the Estate for this and future developments. It is anticipated that the developer on this site will become a preferred party for other sustainable urban extensions and new settlement opportunities the Estate brings forward separately.
– A sustainable urban extension to beautiful Knutsford, adjacent to historic Tatton Park, just 3 miles from the M6 and 5 miles from the rapidly expanding Manchester International Airport
– Tatton Park Gate is the largest strategic development site on the market in South Manchester / North Cheshire’s ‘golden triangle’
– Opportunity to trade with a long-term stakeholder with a rich Cheshire history
– Outline planning consent secured for an unlimited number of dwellings and associated works
– Reserved matters consent for 235 units due Q1 2019
– Scope for an improved, denser scheme with additional uses to further increase returns, subject to planning
– Strong local appetite for commercial and housing of all types, including Private Rented Sector (PRS), supported by major employment growth, sitting in the heart of the UK’s most productive economy except London and the M4 corridor