We are looking for potential investors or businesses partners to work alongside the Tatton Group on the development of Rushford Cottage and ground into a multi-use destination style complex.
Subject to planning
The site is situated in an excellent rural location with open views from the main cottage over open fields. The site is very conveniently located situated just a 10-minute drive and 4 miles from Knutsford Town Centre and 5.5miles from Altrincham. Accessible from the new A556 dual carriage way which leads onwards towards the M6 and M56. Manchester City Centre is 30 minutes and 17 miles away. Chester 40 minutes and 29 miles distant, and Manchester Airport is 12 minutes by car and 9 miles away.
The subject property is a traditional Cheshire cottage along with a collection of small units and agricultural sheds (shown edged red) currently in use as office units and storage. The site extends to approximately 3.6 acres and adjoins open countryside and has accessed by Millington Hall lane.
The site is in close proximity to the proposed development at Millington Hall Farm. This development will look to invite artisan and craft food businesses to join our anchor tenant, Brunning & Price, in a fantastic rural food hub opportunity.
Location in detail – Size, layout, opportunity including any constraints.
- Site – 3.6 acres
- Total approx. floor area 7064 sqft / 656.2 sqm
- House – 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen/diner, second utility kitchen, large living area linked to a conservatory. Large open garden included pool
- Commercial Block – approx. 1266 sqft / 117.6 sqm
- Garages – 450sqft each / 41.8 sqm each
- Storage Barn – 1915 sqft / 177.9 sqm
- Potential Investors: Innovators, creative thinkers, partners